Assembly Election 2007 - Number of votes
Most Read in this section
Most read in DebateNI
- Lords don't think Santa Salmond can really deliver
- Is east Belfast woman Izzy Giles the new face of the PUP?
- Martin McGuinness met flag protesters
- 'Boxing report into sectarianism in sport highlights inability of Northern Ireland athletes to compete under Union Flag'
- 'Dissident republican gun attacks on police in Belfast show reckless and dangerous nature of campaign'
Declan Kearney: Nelson Mandela: There are parallels and differences between peace processes in Ireland and South Africa
Huge global tributes have been paid to Nelson Mandela.
Samuel Morrison: 'Boxing report into sectarianism in sport highlights inability of Northern Ireland athletes to compete under Union Flag'
In November 2012 TUV ensured that the issue of sectarianism in boxing reached the floor of the Northern Ireland Assembly when Jim Allister proposed an amendment to a mundane motion about Belfast City Council’s Boxing Strategy.
Liam Clarke: Is immunity the only way to truth for Troubles killings?
'Will it pass the Proctor test? It can only work if it satisfies people like his widow," a colleague recently asked me over lunch.
Latest DebateNI News
Plan for two-tier parades body could command wide support
The DUP and Sinn Fein seem to have discovered some common ground on the issue of parading and the future of the Parades Commission.
Is east Belfast woman Izzy Giles the new face of the PUP?
There's a new PUP in town – and she's cutting her teeth in the final round of the Haass talks.
New Northern Ireland flag is not an option, loyalists tell Richard Haass
Loyalists have told the Haass team there can be no such thing as a neutral or new flag for Northern Ireland.