Assembly Election 2007 - Number of votes
Most Read in this section
Most read in DebateNI
- Human trafficking clause that criminalises prostitution is no safeguard for sex workers
- Peter Robinson's climb down over on the runs is the biggest ever performed by the DUP
- Willie Frazer: Cancer, death threats and my GAA secret
- Northern Ireland more interested in the economy than politics, but most people don't trust Stormont to handle it, survey finds
- Scottish independence: Why Northern Ireland should be fearful if the proposal to fly solo succeeds
Blogs: Human trafficking clause that criminalises prostitution is no safeguard for sex workers
Human trafficking, in all its forms, represents a grave abuse of human rights. Whether carried out for the purpose of sexual exploitation, forced labour, or domestic servitude, it is a cruel and horrifying subversion of the basic human rights to which all people are entitled.
Bill White: Scottish referendum: Is there going to be any UK left when it's over?
Well the Scottish independence referendum campaign is certainly hotting up, and getting fractious.
Declan Kearney: British, Irish and US governments should oppose DUP gunboat diplomacy
Make no mistake, the real story this week is not about a lack of information over on-the-runs, but rather the volume of public information on the scheme.
Latest DebateNI News
Northern Ireland more interested in the economy than politics, but most people don't trust Stormont to handle it, survey finds
More people in Northern Ireland are interested in the economy than politics, a survey has found.
On-the-run letters scheme over, vows Secretary of State Theresa Villiers
The Government has formally killed off the 'letters of comfort' scheme which allowed on-the-run IRA suspects to return home free of prosecution.
On the runs: Second letter sent by mistake - claims Ulster Unionist MLA Danny Kinahan
An Ulster Unionist MLA has claimed there may be a second 'on-the-run' letter sent out by mistake following the collapse of the John Downey case.