Sinn Fein Election Results 1997 - 2011
Most Read in this section
Most read in DebateNI
- Dissident republicans drawing on flawed IRA view of history
- Wind farms: let's harness their potential
- If all this fails blame parties, not Richard Haass the honest broker
- 'Boxing report into sectarianism in sport highlights inability of Northern Ireland athletes to compete under Union Flag'
- City Hall has eye on future as MLAs are stuck in the past
Liam Clarke: If all this fails blame parties, not Richard Haass the honest broker
This is the testing time. Over the next few days our politicians face a formidable and self-imposed challenge as they attempt to grapple with Richard Haass's proposals on the flags, parading and the past.
Blogs: Wind farms: let's harness their potential
The transition towards a low-carbon electricity system in Northern Ireland is well underway, with 31 wind farms comprising 518MW of installed capacity currently connected to the grid.
Liam Clarke: Dissident republicans drawing on flawed IRA view of history
There has never been a time in Irish history when the use of physical force was either less justified, or less likely to succeed.
Latest DebateNI News
£5m-a-month penalty looms as welfare reform talks postponed
A £5m-a-month penalty on Stormont coffers is set to kick in after a planned crunch meeting to attempt a breakthrough on stalemate over welfare reform was postponed.
Bombing of Alliance office in Lisburn 'an attack on democracy'
A pipe bomb attack on an Alliance Party office in Lisburn has been described as "an attack on democracy".
Plan for two-tier parades body could command wide support
The DUP and Sinn Fein seem to have discovered some common ground on the issue of parading and the future of the Parades Commission.