Belsonic 2017: Everything you need to know about Axwell ^ Ingrosso
Axwell ^ Ingrosso will perform at Ormeau Park, Belfast this week.
Swedish DJing duo Axwell ^ Ingrosso will close Belsonic 2017 on Friday night following two weeks of fantastic music at Belfast's Ormeau Park.
As the pair are set to bring the celebrations to an end with a massive party, here are some facts about Axwell ^ Ingrosso that you may, or may not, already know.
- Axwell ^ Ingrosso are 39 year-old Axel Christofer Hedfors and Sebastian Ingrosso, who is 34.
- The pair were originally part of DJ trio Swedish House Mafia alongside Steve Angello, which formed in 2008.
- Swedish House Mafia had huge success with songs Save The World and Don't You Worry Child, which were nominated for Grammy Awards.
- Swedish House Mafia split in 2013.
- Axwell ^ Ingrosso formed in 2014, making their debut at the Governors Ball Music Festival in New York.
- Tracks they have produced as a duo include More Than You Know, Renegade, I Love You, and Dream Bigger.
- In May 2017 the pair released their EP More Than You Know - following on from their previous EP X4 in 2014.
- Axwell taught himself to play the drums when he was just nine years old.
- Ingrosso founded his own independent record label, Refune, in 2003 and is head of A&R.
Belfast Telegraph Digital