Franz Ferdinand star Alex Kapranos has collapsed at a music festival - but still managed to perform later that evening.
The Scottish singer has a severe nut allergy and accidentally ate some peanuts at the Sziget Festival in Hungary, after mistaking them for a rice snack, The Sun reported.
The 41-year-old had to have two emergency injections backstage, and the second dose apparently left him unconscious for about an hour.
The Cribs singer Ryan Jarman told the crowd at the festival in Budapest that his friend was "on his death bed".
But the singer - who also suffered a severe allergic reaction in 2005 - recovered in time for Franz Ferdinand's set a few hours later.