Justin Bieber cancels show in Oman
Published 17/04/2013 | 10:17
Justin Bieber has called off his upcoming concert in Oman.
The Boyfriend singer had been due to take his Believe world tour to Muscat on May 6 but the show has now been scrapped.
No reasons for the cancellation have been given, but an extra date in Dubai has been added to the teenager's schedule.
Alive Entertainment said in a statement: "Alive Entertainment regret to announce that the Justin Bieber in Oman show will no longer take place - due to overwhelming regional demand a second show in Dubai has today been announced for May 5."
Justin's extra date in Dubai might give him some more time to check out property there, as earlier this week it was reported that the 19-year-old is interested in buying a house in the country.
The Sun said the Beauty And A Beat pop star had asked promoters to help him find a house in the Arab emirate.
The cancellation is the latest bump in the road for Justin's tour. During his time on the road the star has made headlines for being late for a concert, falling ill during another show and apparently losing his temper with a photographer.