Belfast Telegraph

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Actress back after baby tragedy

Published 14/03/2011

Amanda Holden has made her first public appearance since losing her baby son
Amanda Holden has made her first public appearance since losing her baby son

Amanda Holden has made her first public appearance since losing her baby nearly six weeks ago.

The 40-year-old actress presented David Thaxton with the award for Best Actor in a Musical at the Olivier Awards in London.

Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda, who was dressed in a royal blue floor-length gown for the occasion, later said on Twitter that she had received a "lovely welcome". "Hope it's the first of many," she told her followers.

She was seven months pregnant when her baby boy, with husband music executive Chris Hughes, stopped moving and was later stillborn.

After losing a baby last year, Amanda only revealed the most recent pregnancy in January when she was six months pregnant.

The couple have a five-year-old daughter, Lexi.

From the web

Sponsored Videos

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph