Ashley Greene’s dog died in fire
Published 22/03/2013 | 21:30
Ashley Greene’s pet dog died in a fire at her West Hollywood condo Friday and she appeared “distraught” while speaking to firemen and other authorities amidst the chaos.
The 26-year-old Twilight actress’ condo in the historic Granville building was destroyed in a fire.
Fortunately firemen were able to save one of her two pooches, but the second didn’t make it out alive.
Earlier reports did not confirm whether Ashley was on the scene during the inferno, but Radar Online claims she was very present and extremely devastated by the tragedy.
According to an eyewitness Ashley looked “distraught as she was talking to fire officials” in the lobby.
She was also “covered in soot” as her brother attempted to comfort her.
Although neither Ashley nor her sibling were wounded in the fire, TMZ estimated three people did in fact sustain minor injuries.
The injured parties refused to go to the emergency room for treatment.
A minimum of ten fire trucks arrived on site to extinguish the seven-story building’s blaze.
TMZ reported earlier that the condo is “burnt to a crisp”.
One neighbour heard glass explode before the fire became fierce.
According to a fireman, the blaze began on a sofa.
© Cover Media