Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

BB’s Aaron: I’m so sorry for everything

Published 29/05/2015

Aaron Frew
Aaron Frew

Aaron Frew has spoken for the first time about being removed from the Big Brother house.

The 24-year-old was removed from the house by show bosses on Thursday after he repeatedly exposed himself to housemate Joel Williams in the early hours of the morning. The model was filmed chasing his friend around the bedroom and flashing him multiple times despite Joel asking him to stop.

And when Big Brother lay bare his conduct and explained what the repercussions were, Aaron immediately broke down in tears.

“I’m so sorry. Oh my God. I can’t believe it. I’m so sorry. I really am. I put my hands up to it, I didn't mean for it to get that far,” he cried. "I'm so sorry for everyone. I’m sorry for Joel, I’m sorry mate. I'm so sorry for Big Brother for wasting your time. I'm sorry mum. I can't believe my journey's ending like this. It meant so much to me. I'm just really sorry."

Big Brother told him how the rules regarding unacceptable behaviour had been explained to him before entering the compound. The bombshell was then dropped that at 2.30am, he had broken those rules.

“You also invaded his personal space whilst naked. You also got into his bed uninvited whilst naked. Furthermore, despite Joel repeatedly telling you to stop, you continued to persist being sexually provocative towards him and exposing yourself,” it said. “Aaron, Big Brother does deem your behaviour to be completely unacceptable. Big Brother has no other option than to remove you from the house.”

Housemates were left stunned by the Northamptonshire lad’s departure. But before the decision was made, Joel also visited the diary room to discuss the incident.

“I feel really uncomfortable and to be completely honest I think had it continued it would have ended with me punching him to defend myself,” he said.

© Cover Media

Your Comments

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? customercare@belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph