Belfast Telegraph

Charlie Sheen 'suffers severe food poisoning'

Paramedics were apparently called to Charlie Sheen's house on Monday night as he suffered extreme food poisoning.

According to TMZ, paramedics were called to his house on Monday night. It's thought someone called the fire department, rather than 911, from his residency at around 11pm.

The website was told it was just a case of very severe food poisoning and that he was treated in his home. He's thought to be doing fine now.

The actor is fairly active on Twitter but there have been no posts so far to assure his followers that he's recovering well.

Charlie spent a lot of time in the news when he was dropped from Two and a Half Men in 2011 after a bust up with the show's creator, Chuck Lorre. He was also thought to be using drugs at that time.

He's now trying to turn over a new leaf and even reflected on his past behaviour during a recent interview.

“Yeah, I should have been a little more humble, more regretful, shouldn’t have attacked them like I did and I probably should have begged for my job back," he laughed to Extra. “Beg is a colour I don’t wear well. I probably should have requested my job back. I think that what went down was fixable, and I made it irreparable."

© Cover Media

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph