Belfast Telegraph

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Cyrus hasn’t cancelled wedding

Published 14/03/2013 | 21:30

Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus still hasn’t cancelled her planned wedding to fiancé Liam Hemsworth and is “clinging to the hope” of a reconciliation with him.

People magazine reports the 20-year-old star is “clinging to the hope” of a reconciliation with the actor.

A source told the website that the couple have “split for now,” adding that Miley “seems exhausted” after events of recent weeks.

"She has no plans to see Liam but seems to be clinging to hope that they will get back together," the insider said. "Miley hasn't cancelled the wedding."

Liam, 23, has been relaxing in a new $1.6 million bachelor pad in his native Australia which his parents reportedly purchased for him last year.

The Hunger Games star has been spending time with friends and family in the beachside home, keeping a “low profile”, according to E! News.

"He seems in a relaxed mood — he doesn't seem especially sad [or] happy. He seems to be enjoying seeing his family as far as we can tell," a source told the website.

The famous couple were hit by reports that Liam was caught in a clinch with Mad Men star January Jones at a pre-Oscar soiree at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont last month.

Miley recently took to her Twitter page to deny reports of a split but has since been pictured without her engagement ring.

© Cover Media

Your Comments

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? customercare@belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph