Belfast Telegraph

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Fire at Heidi Fleiss' Nevada house

Published 26/11/2010

Heidi Fleiss was not hurt in the fire
Heidi Fleiss was not hurt in the fire

Heidi Fleiss' Nevada home was ravaged by fire on Thanksgiving Day.

The Celebrity Big Brother contestant and former madam told US news channel KWU-TV that she was at the house in Pahrump, west of Last Vegas, when the fire broke out, but was unharmed.

KVVU-TV reports the fire started in a chimney that lacked a "spark arrestor," a device that prevents sparks from escaping the fireplace.

It's unclear how damaged the house is, but a video released by celebrity website TMZ shows flames flowing from the roof.

Heidi once ran a high-priced Los Angeles prostitution ring providing models-turned-prostitutes to wealthy clients. She moved to Pahrump in late 2005, several years after serving 21 months in a California prison for money laundering and tax evasion.

From the web

Sponsored Videos

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph