Belfast Telegraph

Fire in Heather Graham's apartment

Heather Graham had a lucky escape after a fire broke out at her New York apartment.

The blaze was thought to have been sparked when burning candles around the Hangover actress's bath ignited some clothes lying nearby, reports the New York Post.

Fire-fighters spent 45 minutes putting out the fire at the plush Manhattan penthouse and Heather, 42, who was out at the time, arrived home after the flames were extinguished.

New York fire chief John Bley said: "It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub."

The exact cause of the fire is still being investigated.

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph