Good Morning Britain not broadcast after ITV Studios fire
Good Morning Britain was not broadcast on Friday due to a fire at ITV Studios caused by an electrical fault.
The show's presenters were among 50 people evacuated as more than 20 firefighters tackled the blaze at the building on London's Southbank.
Nobody was injured but viewers were left confused as old celebrity interviews were re-run followed by an episode of Dinner Date.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade (LFB) said the fire was caused by an "electrical fault" in an office area of the building.
He said there had been damage to electrical leads as "something heavy" had been put on top.
The show was taken off-air last August when another fire caused the studios to be evacuated.
At the time, a member of staff said the fire occurred when a ''fuse box overheated and went on fire on the third floor'', which is where GMB is filmed.
Presenter Ben Shephard tweeted that it was unlikely the show would make it to the air as the cast and crew took refuge in a nearby restaurant that opened early to accommodate them.
Shephard, Kate Garraway and Ranvir Singh kept viewers up-to-date on what was happening from outside the studios.
In a video on Twitter, Garraway said: "There's five or six fire engines so they're treating it very seriously, which is comforting, isn't it?"
Singh added: "It's quite a big incident. We're apologising to you because we're meant to be on air giving you lots of interesting stuff to sort your Good Friday."
Shephard posted a photo of the women posing with firemen from Soho Blue Watch, writing: "Every cloud!"
Accompanying a video of the two trying on firemen's hats, he added: "Think Kate Garraway and Ranvir Singh think they're on a hen do!"
An ITV spokesman said: "London Fire Brigade attended our offices at London Television Centre on the Southbank this morning as a result of a fire which started in a first floor office at around 6.50am.
"There were no injuries but the building was evacuated and Good Morning Britain was off-air with replacement programming broadcast. Scheduled programming resumed just after 8.30am."
The fire brigade was called at just before 7am and the blaze was under control at just after 8.40am.
Station manager Rod Vitalis said: "Firefighters did extremely well to contain the fire to a post room on the first floor. Thankfully no one was injured and 50 people evacuated safely."
When the incident was over, GMB tweeted: " Pleased to report we're all safely back inside the building and no one was harmed. Thanks for all your lovely messages! Back Monday at 7am."
Friday's show was due to air from 7am to 8.30am.