Hurley wedding 'back on'
Elizabeth Hurley's wedding to ex-cricketer Shane Warne is reportedly back on after he convinced her he wants to settle down.
The couple split earlier this year after the actress reportedly discovered suspicious text messages on the former cricketer's cell phone, according to The Mail on Sunday.
MailOnline now reports the couple have made up and are eager to get wedding plans finalised "as soon as possible".
"The row between them was a bad one after Elizabeth came across a mobile phone. When she took a look there were things which made her a bit suspicious - including some text messages to people she didn't know.
"But everything has been glossed over now - Elizabeth has forgiven him. They're very happy as a couple and desperate to make things work," an insider said.
Elizabeth and Shane split in September following a two-year engagement.
Reports at the time blamed the stars' busy schedules, which kept them apart.
Elizabeth was also reportedly upset Shane refused to agree to a wedding date.
A source last month told British magazine Grazia the former athlete flew from his native Australia to England in order to win her back.
"Shane has promised Liz 'the world' if she'll consider taking him back. Shane has told Elizabeth that he wants to make it work. Now that he's realised he could lose her, he's come to his senses and wants to arrange a wedding soon," a source said at the time.
A spokesperson for the couple has declined to comment on the latest claims.
© Cover Media