Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

January Jones 'single again'

Published 22/09/2015

January Jones
January Jones

Actress January Jones has reportedly broken things off with Will Forte after five months.

(Cover) - EN Showbiz - Mad Men's January Jones is said to have split from her boyfriend Will Forte.

The actress, 37, met Will on the set of TV show The Last Man on Earth but now a source has confirmed to Us Weekly the pair went their separate ways last month (Aug15).

No official reason has been confirmed, but insiders say January didn't want to commit. Reportedly, the blonde stunner commented to friends that "relationships are a pain in the ass”.

Both stars were at the Emmys on Sunday night (20Sep15) but it appears there were no awkward run-ins at the ceremony.

January was busy toasting the end of Mad Men, which finished in its seventh series this year (15). She was particularly thrilled that colleague Jon Hamm picked up the best lead actor prize after being nominated for the award eight times.

She uploaded a snap of the pair to Instagram, simply captioning it: "#finally".

January also posed on the red carpet with her co-star Elisabeth Moss, with January opting for an emerald green jumpsuit, while Elisabeth wore a classic gown in hot pink.

Will also had something to take his mind off the alleged split - he was nominated for outstanding lead actor in a comedy series for his The Last Man on Earth role. However, the prize went to Transparent's Jeffrey Tambor.

January has a son, Xander, four, from a previous relationship but she's always stayed tight-lipped on the father's identity.

"It's just not something the public needs to know," she previously said of her decision to keep it a secret.

"I don't divulge my sexual preferences. There are parts of your life – no matter what your job – that should remain private.

"When you become a public figure people want to know everything about you, and then [they] pick it apart – it becomes negative."

© Cover Media

Your Comments

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? customercare@belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph