Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

JLaw 'wants house with rooms for Chris' kids'

Published 07/07/2015

Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence is said to be happy for Chris Martin's kids to stay at her new home.

The 24-year-old actress was rumoured to have split from the Coldplay frontman for a second time last week due to their hectic work schedules.

However, sources have divulged to New York Daily News' real estate editor Katherine Clarke that this isn't the case. The couple are reportedly still going strong and are so committed that Jennifer is hunting for a home with three bedrooms or more so Chris' kids Apple and Moses, who he has with ex Gwyneth Paltrow, can visit.

The Hunger Games star has been spotted browsing properties in the Big Apple recently, one of which was down Greenwich Street and cost $15.25 million. Another was an apartment down Laight Street which has five bedrooms and comes in at $9.9 million.

The publication adds that if Jennifer was to scoop a home in the sought-after Tribeca area, her neighbours would include the likes of Taylor Swift and Beyoncé Knowles.

She and Chris reportedly began dating last year following the musician's split from wife of ten years Gwyneth in March 2014. They apparently split briefly but got back together in December.

While they've kept their budding romance under wraps from the public it's thought they've spent several big occasions together.

Most recently was Independence Day weekend in the US as the couple were spotted by onlookers strolling together through Central Park in New York.

"They were walking arm-in-arm, in a hurry it seemed," a source told People "It looked like they were dressed for date night."

On July 4 they were also seen enjoying each other's company, apparently riding bikes through Battery Park.

© Cover Media

Your Comments

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting?

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph