Belfast Telegraph

Friday 31 July 2015

J-Lo and Anthony to work together

Published 18/07/2011 | 11:02

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will continue to work together
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will continue to work together

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will continue to work together on a new TV show.

The couple, who announced their split on Friday, would have to put their differences aside as their previously announced television show, Q'Viva!, will go on as planned.

"Q'Viva! is set to film this autumn in South America. Both Jennifer and Marc are committed to the Q'Viva! project and will work on it as planned. The show goes on!" XIX Entertainment confirmed in a statement to Deadline.

Q'Viva! The Chosen - which sees the 42-year-olds team up with Simon Fuller, the creator of American Idol - would feature the superstar couple travelling the world to find the best performers in Latin music, dance and other arts with the goal of creating a live extravaganza.

Meanwhile, Marc was spotted flirting with his female fans at a Colombian gig, and joked: "They're saying I'm single."

Jennifer and Marc, who married seven years ago after years of knowing each other and are parents to twins Emme and Max, said in a statement by the singer-actress' publicist that they were splitting up.

"We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to amicable conclusion on all matters. It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time," they said.

It was the third marriage for J-Lo - following her unions with Ojani Noa and Chris Judd. She famously dated Sean 'P Diddy' Combs and Ben Affleck.

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph