Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

Kanye West dares Famous stars to 'sue him already'

Published 26/06/2016

Kanye West is ready and waiting for lawsuits following his controversial video.

Kanye West has challenged the celebrities who 'appeared' in his controversial Famous music video to pursue legal action.

The rapper shocked viewers when his "visual event" premiered on Friday night (24Jun16) and showed celebrities, or their lookalikes, naked in a bed with Kanye and his wife Kim Kardashian.

The stars included Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Donald Trump, and Caitlyn Jenner, and it seems Kanye was bracing himself for a legal fallout, but is surprised that nobody has hit him with a lawsuit over the video yet.

"Can somebody sue me already #I'llwait," he wrote on Twitter, in a post which has since been deleted.

Kanye refused to reveal how the celebrities were created. It has been reported that some of the celebrities in the bed are real while others have been recreated by wax figures or computer trickery.

Kanye told Vanity Fair that he wasn't personally attacking the stars of the video, saying, "It's not in support or anti any of (any of them). It's a comment on fame."

A representative for U.S. presidential hopeful Trump has denied his appearance in the clip, while a spokesman for former U.S. President George W. Bush told TMZ.com, "In case there was any doubt ... that is not President Bush," and he added that Bush is in "much better shape" than his lookalike.

Chris is the only star to comment on the video personally so far and he seemed to find the funny side, simply joking about his wax figure's butt being partially exposed.

"Why I gotta have the plumbers butt/ crack showing WAX figure?", he wrote on Instagram followed by crying with laughter emojis. "This n**ga KANYE CRAZY, talented, but crazy."

Other stars featured in the video include Kanye's ex Amber Rose, Kim's ex Ray J, who she famously has a sex tape with, disgraced comedian Bill Cosby, who has been accused of sexual assault by more than 50 men, and U.S. Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour.

© Cover Media

Online Editors

Your Comments

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? customercare@belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph