Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

Kate Moss sparks engagement rumours with new ring

Published 01/08/2016

Kate Moss
Kate Moss

The beauty's representatives have yet to comment on the engagement speculation.

Supermodel Kate Moss has fuelled rumours suggesting she is engaged to her new boyfriend by flashing a sapphire and diamond gem on her ring finger.

The British runway beauty, who is estranged from her husband Jamie Hince, hit headlines late on Saturday (30Jul16) after a restaurant owner in Venice, Italy claimed he had witnessed Count Nikolai von Bismarck get down on bended knee to propose to Kate during a romantic dinner there last month (Jun16).

"He shouted out 'ti amo (I love you)', and then went down on his knee," Giovanni Fracassi told Mirror.co.uk. "It was very romantic.

"He took out a ring and it was funny because he said it's for after she is divorced. They were very much in love and she seemed so happy, I never saw her so happy before."

Fracassi revealed the table had been booked under a false name and claimed the happy couple was planning to wed in a local church in the city.

Representatives for Moss have yet to comment on the reports, but Kate has done little to dismiss the speculation after stepping out with a large sparkler on her left ring finger. The newly-published photos of the 42-year-old model were taken in London on Wednesday (27Jul16), according to DailyMail.co.uk.

Kate split from The Kills rocker Jamie last summer (15) after four years of marriage. She did not comment on the break-up at the time, but soon embarked on a romance with Count Nikolai von Bismarck, who, at 29, is 13 years her junior.

The couple has been dating for the past year, after allegedly being introduced years ago by von Bismarck's socialite mother, Debonnaire.

If the marriage news is true, it will be Kate's second walk down the aisle, but the star, who shares 13-year-old daughter Lila Grace with publishing mogul Jefferson Hack, will only be able to tie the knot with von Bismarck after divorcing Hince.

© Cover Media

Online Editors

Your Comments

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? customercare@belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph