Kourtney is ‘seriously turned off’ by Scott
Sources close to Kourtney Kardashian have completely dismissed claims of a potential reconciliation between her and ex-boyfriend Scott Disick.
The 36-year-old reality star, who has three children with her former partner, called time on the pair’s on-off relationship earlier this month after nine years together.
Her decision came after pictures emerged of Scott cosying up to ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli during a break in Monaco.
And while fans of Kourtney and Scott have been keeping their fingers crossed for a reconciliation, the brunette beauty has apparently already ruled out any chance of the pair getting back together.
“Kourtney is so upset with Scott right now that the thought of taking him back makes her sick to her stomach," a source told People. "He crossed the line for the last time, and there's no turning back."
Since Kourtney made the decision to end her romance with Scott, the troubled 32-year-old has been keeping a low profile.
However, he is understood to still be in Europe, and has yet to return to Los Angeles where he and Kourtney lived with their children, five-year-old Mason, three-year-old Penelope and six-month-old Reign.
"Kourtney is devastated, but more angry than hurt,” the source added. "She is seriously turned-off just by the thought of him."
Scott had been due to make an appearance at a public event at Las Vegas casino Harrah’s Resort this Saturday.
However, with just a matter of hours to go, Scott decided to pull out of the scheduled gig.
His decision has caused problems with Harrah’s, who had also verbally agreed a $50,000 deal for Scott to attend an event at the Atlantic City resort on August 29.
According to PageSix, Scott has until the end of business on Thursday to return a contract confirming that he will still attend the event. If he does not do so, Harrah’s told the outlet that they will no longer consider working professionally with Scott in the future.
© Cover Media