Kourtney K ‘flees toxic mold’
Kourtney Kardashian is said to have left her $8.4 million mansion due to a noxious growth on the walls.
The 35-year-old Keeping Up with the Kardashians star lives in a Calabasas, California mansion with her partner Scott Disick and their two children ‒ son Mason, four, and daughter Penelope, two.
Kourtney purchased the property from American football player Keyshawn Johnson for an estimated $8.4 million earlier this year, and TMZ is now reporting she fled the 11,746 sq ft house due to the discovery of toxic mold.
Apparently the reality star’s interior decorator found the alleged growth while installing some fixtures. It is claimed the mold was covered by a fresh coat of paint, which masked its existence.
X17 Online obtained a video of Kourtney checking into the Montage hotel in Beverly Hills Monday with her kids, and Scott is said to have joined his family at the establishment later on in the day.
She is said to be fuming over exposing her family to such noxious chemicals and is looking to sue anyone who might be responsible. The pregnant star purportedly decided to leave the house because she thought being in the presence of mold could be dangerous in her condition.
TMZ reports Keyshawn Johnson knew nothing of the mold. Sources tell the site the athlete thinks a broken pipe might have caused the problem and he’s enraged Kourtney believes he sold the house to her without disclosing the issue.
Rumours of toxic mold come on the heels of speculation Scott has quit drinking. Reports recently emerged which suggest the whole family is committed to living a healthier lifestyle and Scott himself confirmed this in a recent interview.
"I'm good. I've had ups and downs. Every time you can better yourself it's a good thing, and a positive thing," he smiled to People magazine.
"I'm excited to just be feeling good and living healthy, eating better, exercising more and doing whatever I can to get by."
© Cover Media