Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

Lana Del Rey and photographer boyfriend ‘end relationship’

Published 11/11/2015

Lana Del Rey and Francesco Carrozzini
Lana Del Rey and Francesco Carrozzini

Singer Lana Del Rey has reportedly split from her photographer boyfriend Francesco Carrozzini after 17 months of dating.

Lana Del Rey has reportedly split from her boyfriend.

The Video Games star was first linked to Italian photographer Francesco Carrozzini in June 2014.

However, according to the New York Daily News, the couple split earlier this month (Nov15) because Francesco was not willing to move to the next level in the relationship.

"They love each other, but she's wanted to settle down for over a year now and he's just not there yet," a source told the publication.

The claims come after reports of a heated row between Lana and Francesco back in January (15) which left the singer “crying her eyes out”.

Onlookers claim the couple began a screaming match in the middle of the terminal at Los Angeles’ LAX airport, leaving the star weeping.

“They were fighting at the Delta terminal at LAX Airport on Monday,” a source told the publication. “Lana was completely in tears, crying her eyes out, and fighting with her boyfriend. They looked like they were having a big blow-up fight. Lana looked completely stressed out and upset.”

The 30-year-old singer previously dated Kassidy ex-member Barrie-James O'Neill from 2011 to 2014.

Following the split, Lana divulged more details about her former romance. In a lengthy interview, the singer admitted the couple's individual psychological issues were to blame.

“It’s been a tenuous and tumultuous three years," she told the American edition of Fashion magazine. "It was very rewarding, but very difficult. Trying to get consistency and normality within the dynamic of that relationship has been impossible."

Lana has also previously dated musician Steven Mertens.

Representatives for the American star have yet to comment on the rumours she has split from Francesco.

© Cover Media

Online Editors

Your Comments

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting?

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph