Lana Del Rey ‘has new man’
Lana Del Rey is rumored to have moved on from her ex with photographer Francesco Carrozzini.
The singer announced earlier this week that she is "currently not together" with her boyfriend and rumoured fiancé Barrie-James O’Neill. Lana and the Scottish musician had been in a relationship since 2011.
Now New York Daily News' Confidenti@l column claims the 28-year-old has moved on with Francesco Carrozzini, who has shot the likes of Beyoncé Knowles. According to the publication, the pair were spotted on two separate occasions: at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on June 4 and in New York two weeks later.
“She came off her tour to see him in New York,” an insider divulged. “Even his ex knows they’re a couple.”
Francesco had been dating Katherine Keating since July 2013, but it's not clear when they called things off.
Meanwhile, Barrie-James denies he and Lana have split.
“It’s not over, it’s not over, don’t believe what you read, it’s not over,” he told TMZ. “It’s just stories, bedtime stories. It’s just papers man; it’s just to help to sell them.”
However, Lana has in the past described her former lover as "darker" than most people's she's met and admitted their relationship is "difficult".
“He is a wonderful man. But there are certain things he has to overcome with. I will not give details. It was hard for our relationship. I was no longer feeling free. Let’s see how things go on from here," she said when announcing their split.
© Cover Media