Lindsay Lohan considering rehab options
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer says they are still "working on" a rehab plan for the star.
The troubled actress pled no contest to misdemeanour charges of reckless driving, lying to authorities and obstructing police from performing their duties in court on Monday.
The charges related to a car crash in Santa Monica in June 2012 and the star was ordered to spend 90 days in a locked-down treatment facility.
Reports have suggested Lindsay will go to rehab in New York City, but her attorney Mark Heller says nothing is definite yet.
"We haven't figured it out yet," the lawyer told E! News.
"We are working on that now. We are considering whether it will be in New York. We are not sure yet."
The 26-year-old has until May 2 to check into rehab and prior to that date is also rumoured to be shooting a guest appearance in Charlie Sheen's Anger Management show.
Today it was also reported Lindsay is considering spending a week with Charlie before she completes her three-month lock down.
“Lindsay’s pre-rehab plan? A week with Charlie Sheen in LA, then she wants to go to Brazil. I kid you not," a source told the New York Post.
Charlie has famously struggled with substance abuse in the public eye and has been open about his desire to help out the young actress.
The 47-year-old handed Lindsay a $100,000 cheque to help pay her outstanding tax bill last year.
© Cover Media