Belfast Telegraph

Martin ‘will accompany JLaw to premiere’

Chris Martin is reportedly set to accompany Jennifer Lawrence to her premiere after the pair rekindled their romance.

The 24-year-old actress and 37-year-old singer were said to have broken up last week, following a short-lived romance. But it seems things are back on track, with Chris reportedly planning to attend a premiere of Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 with Jennifer on Monday night.

“Chris is meant to be going with her to London to the Hunger Games world premiere,” a source told MailOnline. “But he won't make a public appearance.”

The Coldplay frontman separated from wife Gwyneth Paltrow in March, and was linked to Jennifer just a few months later. And it has been reported he will take the same incognito approach to red carpets that he did during his marriage.

“[Chris will do his] usual, fly-under-the-radar thing that he used to do with Gwyneth,” the insider revealed.

Following whispers that Chris and Jennifer’s relationship had ended, she was seen at his Malibu home on October 27. It was previously thought she was collecting her belongings, but other reports say they’ve been having “heart to heart” talks.

“They've mostly been holed up at Chris's house, and there were rumors that they were at one of Jen's regular haunts, Chateau Marmont, earlier in the week,” said the source. “Jennifer hasn't been talking about it - she's been uncharacteristically quiet about the whole thing.”

It is obviously a complicated time for the pair. Apparently the Silver Linings Playbook star normally has little trouble moving on from love splits, but this time things are proving harder. Jennifer will, however, continue with her professional responsibilities.

“Her personal life seems to be in flux, but she's not letting all that is happening affect her promotional duties for Mockingjay,” the insider added.

© Cover Media

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph