Michael Bublé's son doing well after scalding
Michael Bublé and Luisana Lopilato's son Noah is doing better after suffering burns from scalding water.
News broke this morning that the singer and his wife Luisana Lopilato's little boy Noah, 22 months, had suffered serious injuries yesterday after coming into contact with scalding water. He was said to have been rushed to Hospital Aleman in Buenos Aires, Argentina, for treatment.
The blonde beauty has now responded to the reports made by local newspaper and thanked those who sent well wishes to the tot via social media.
"Thank you all for joining me even in these moments!" she posted on Facebook. "My son is very well. God willing soon we will return home."
Michael was apparently busy in the US working, but was kept informed on the accident by his wife.
Noah is the couple's only child and turns two in August. Earlier this year the trio were spotted looking content during an outing in Miami, Florida, with the youngster held in his father's arms.
Showing how much they love every minute of parenthood, Michael and Luisana often post snaps of their son on their Instagram accounts. It was Father's Day last Sunday, giving the crooner a chance to share how lucky he feels to have such a wonderful family.
"I woke up to this when I walked outside this morning. Thanks Luisana Lopilato You make me feel very loved
#happyfathersday #cookies #luckyman (sic)" Michael wrote alongside a photo of silver balloons reading Best Dad floating above a small box.
In another snap the star showed what was inside the box, revealing a chocolate chip cookie with a rice-paper photo of Noah on top.
© Cover Media