Thousands of 'Directioners' from all over the world descended on London's Leicester Square last night for the world premiere of the new film One Direction: This Is Us.
Some had camped out for three days to be first in line to see the movie starring Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
This Is Us is released in cinemas across the UK on Thursday, August 29.
* Chloe Magee (15) from Ballyclare said: "I'm really excited about seeing This Is Us. I'm taking my sister Nikki, we've got our tickets already. It's about how they appreciate their fans and what happens backstage and their secret Twitter accounts. Niall is my favourite member, he's so adorable and I love his Irish accent. They are all really normal boys, they've set goals and are going for them."
* Abby Davidson (11) from Londonderry has been a fan of One Direction since they were formed on The X Factor.
"Niall is my favourite," she said. "He seems really nice. I like the song Rock Me, it reminds me of my last year in primary school. Me and my best friend Rachel booked tickets for the first showing of the film as soon as they were released. There have been lots of rumours about what's in it."
* Claire Synott (15) from Banbridge told the Belfast Telegraph most of her friends are also 1D fans.
"I can't wait to see This Is Us," she said. "Harry says if we watch two or three times we'll pick up hidden messages. One Direction's music makes me happy and feel better about myself. They are really funny and I like that they've done lots of charity events. Louis is my favourite, I like everything about him."
* Riona Hinds (15) from Belfast has 1D posters all over her bedroom walls and also has lots of merchandise. "I'm going to This Is Us with my sister," she said.
"The trailer is brilliant, it looks really good. I love their music and they all have good personalities. Harry is my favourite, his curly hair is great. My whole room is covered in posters. I have a Harry Styles jumper, 1D books and pyjamas. I will be a 1D fan forever."
* Riona's older sister Gemma Hinds (21) is another Directioner looking forward to the movie.
"They are really laidback and quite funny too," Gemma said. "There is no controversy with them, unlike other boybands, their music is catchy and they converse lots with fans on Twitter. Niall is my favourite, he's the funniest and most down to earth and he's Irish. We booked tickets for the movie when they came out. The trailers look really good, it will be good craic. I can't wait to see them backstage."
* Hannah Kelly (8) from Annacloy, Co Down, is a 1D superfan.
"Their songs are good, I like Best Song Ever," she said. "Niall is my favourite, he's Irish and he's the funniest in the band. I want to see the film with my friend Lucy."
Hannah, your mum tells the Belfast Telegraph you've never been to a concert before. As a special surprise she's bought you tickets for the One Direction concert in Dublin on May 24. Enjoy!