Nicola Sturgeon heads power list
SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon has beaten the likes of Angelina Jolie and Caitlyn Jenner in a Woman's Hour power list.
BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour has revealed its power list of top 10 influencers, and Ms Sturgeon is in the top spot.
The results are being announced in a special programme hosted by Jane Garvey and Jenni Murray.
Ms Sturgeon topped the list following her "party's extraordinary performance in the recent Westminster election", despite her not being a candidate.
Angelina Jolie comes third on the list, and was named for her brave decision to share her health stories with women around the world.
In May 2013 Jolie announced she'd had a double mastectomy and then in March this year she announced she had had her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed. Jolie lost her mother in 2007 to ovarian cancer.
The judging panel was chaired by journalist and broadcaster Emma Barnett, and also included human rights lawyer Helena Kennedy QC, Radio 1's Gemma Cairney, columnist Sarah Vine and Whistles' chief executive Jane Shepherdson.
Emma Barnett said: "Those who influence usually have the ear of the traditionally powerful - but are one step removed.
"Sometimes, as in the case of Nicola Sturgeon, they will be both the power broker and the influencer.
"But most of the women in our list are the key influencers behind the most influential people's decisions, from Camilla Cavendish whispering policy suggestions in to David Cameron's ear to Sia deciding what tunes Beyonce and Rihanna belt out on their next respective albums."
The full list is a follows:
1. Nicola Sturgeon - leader of the SNP
2. Anna Wintour - editor-in-chief of American Vogue
3. Angelina Jolie - actor, director and humanitarian ambassador
4. Kath Viner - editor of The Guardian
5. Camilla Cavendish - director of Downing Street Policy Unit
6. Sia - singer, songwriter and music video director
7. Caitlyn Jenner - high profile trans woman
8. Karen Blackett, CEO, MediaCom UK
9. Zanny Minton Beddoes - editor-in-chief of The Economist
10. Sara Khan - co-founder of Inspire