Britain's Prince Harry's behaviour has been defended, with royal sources insisting he hasn't done "anything unlawful".
The 27-year-old prince was snapped in the nude while playing a game of strip billiards in his Las Vegas hotel suite earlier this month. The pictures caused uproar amongst the royal family and fans alike, with one insider saying Harry was "in trouble" following the picture leak.
Despite lying low since the scandal, sources say the mischievous prince has nothing to be ashamed of.
"He didn't do anything unlawful," a palace source revealed to People magazine. "What he did was entirely his own business."
Regardless of the furore surrounding him, Harry is set to resume his official duties in London later this week. He is attending the London 2012 Paralympics on Friday and the WellChild Awards ceremony at the beginning of September.
Dai Davies, former head of royal protection services, says the redheaded royal is responsible for his own actions.
"Harry is a big boy now," he said. "He knows the rules, but he thinks, 'I'm going to do whatever I want.'"
The risqué pictures - obtained by US website TMZ - showed Harry covering his modesty with his hands while a "seemingly topless woman" stood behind him.
© Cover Media