Rylan unsure about Xtra Factor
Rylan Clark has revealed that he hasn't been asked to host The Xtra Factor.
There had been rumours that the controversial X Factor contestant, who came fifth in the last series, had been in talks to take over from Olly Murs, who admitted it is "unlikely" he will return for a third series of the ITV spin-off show alongside Caroline Flack.
Rylan said at the Health Lottery champagne tea at Claridge's: "I don't know what is going on. I've not been asked to co-host The Xtra Factor. I know my name's on a list somewhere and I'm very flattered, but I've not been informed that it is confirmed."
The flamboyant 24-year-old, who won this year's Celebrity Big Brother, said he would be up for the job.
"Definitely. I get on really well with Caroline and she's a friend of mine. It would be amazing to go and work with one of your mates so yes, absolutely," he said.
Rylan, who also admitted he hasn't "started working" on his album yet, refused to be drawn into details about Katie Price's forthcoming wedding, which is rumoured to take place today (March 29). It would be her second ceremony to Kieran Hayler, following their Caribbean nuptials in January.
"I'm not here to talk about Katie. When Katie's wedding is, I'm sure I will have a great day and I will be very drunk. I have chosen an outfit - it's Rylan style," he joked.