Belfast Telegraph

Scotty T 'banned from filming the remainder of Geordie Shore'

Scotty T's party behaviour is said to have angered producers on the MTV show once again.

Scotty T has reportedly been banned from filming the second half of the next series of Geordie Shore due to his behaviour on set.

The reality TV star is thought to have been previously suspended from the MTV show after leaving producers less than impressed with his partying antics, though he strongly denied these rumours.

But now new claims have emerged alleging the 29-year-old has been given the boot once more as sources tell The Sun newspaper that his future on Geordie Shore is now hanging in the balance.

“Scott has been removed from filming as he has not followed orders to clean up his act," an insider explained.

“His behaviour on set hasn’t improved and the producers had no option but to send him packing. He was suspended last series for the very same thing and was told to go and sort himself out, which he did.

“But he is back at it again and they have had enough. They have banned him from filming the second half of the series.”

Scotty and MTV have yet to comment on the reports.

The former Celebrity Big Brother winner has been keeping a low profile on social media since Tuesday (23May17) when he was slammed for an inappropriate tweet following the terror attack in Manchester on Monday night (22May17). After a post went up on Scotty's account sending thoughts to the 22 victims and their families, as well as offering singer Ariana Grande - who was performing at the venue - a "cuddle" followers were quick to share their disgust at the reality star appearing to flirt with the popstar.

It wasn't long before the tweet had been deleted and Scotty signed in to claim it wasn't him who wrote the message, telling followers: “Hi apologies to anyone offended last night. My Twitter was hacked. Anyone who follows me knows I would not tweet anything so disgusting.”

© Cover Media

Belfast Telegraph Digital

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph