Belfast Telegraph

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Sheen hints at return to sitcom

Published 13/04/2011 | 22:32

Charlie Sheen has said he may return to Two and a Half Men (AP)
Charlie Sheen has said he may return to Two and a Half Men (AP)
Winning: A company linked to Charlie Sheen has applied to take out trademarks against 22 of his famous catchphrases (AP)
Charlie Sheen was booed by the audience during his stage show in Detroit, Michigan (AP)
A still taken from a Charlie Sheen UStream webcast

Charlie Sheen has said he may return to Two and a Half Men.

In an interview with a Boston radio station, Sheen said there have been discussions about bringing him back to the hit CBS sitcom he was fired from last month.

Sheen put the chances of him returning at "85%". He didn't offer details in the Sports Hub 98.5 WBZ-FM interview, saying he'd been asked not to divulge anything.

CBS declined to comment, and series producer Warner Bros Television didn't immediately return a call for comment.

The actor also said his profits from the show's rich syndication deals are being withheld and that's part of his 100 million dollar lawsuit against Warner and the show's executive producer.

Sheen was in Boston for his nationwide road show that has drawn mixed audience reaction.

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph