Freddie Starr has been released on bail for a second time after being questioned by police investigating the Jimmy Savile abuse scandal.
The 69-year-old returned to speak to officers earlier on Friday having been first arrested on Thursday on suspicion of sexual offences, and then bailed in the early hours of Friday. His next bail date has not yet been revealed by Scotland Yard.
Starr, from Warwickshire, was released at around 5.20pm. He has consistently denied any involvement in the alleged abuse.
Last month he branded Savile "despicable" and "disgusting", and urged police to interview him so he could clear his name.
His release came as solicitor Liz Dux said Savile's estate, the BBC and three hospitals - Stoke Mandeville, Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor - are facing possible legal action by alleged victims.
Ms Dux, who is representing more than 20 people who claim to have been sexually assaulted, said formal notice had been sent to "all interested parties" of an intention to pursue claims against them.
She said: "Their main objective is to get answers as to why their previous complaints weren't listened to, to get some sort of compensation and to move on with their lives."
Lawyers are also looking into the late presenter's overseas assets, thought to be administered from tax haven the Channel Islands.Savile's estate, reportedly worth £4.3 million, has been frozen in response to the mounting allegations.
NatWest Bank, which is acting as the Jim'll Fix It presenter's executor and trustee, revealed that the distribution of his assets had been put on hold in anticipation of legal action from his alleged victims.
Savile's relatives said they do not want a penny of his estate and called for the cash to be donated to an organisation to tackle sex crimes.