SuBo takes part in Baton relay
Susan Boyle has said she is very excited about the Commonwealth Games as she took part in the official Baton relay.
The Britain's Got Talent star picked up the Queen's Baton outside Yorkhill Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Glasgow, and with just days to go before the opening ceremony declared, "Bring it on!".
Crowds gathered to watch the baton travel to the hospital in the city's west end where it was handed over to SuBo before she took it inside to show to children on one of the wards.
The singer joined in the party atmosphere, meeting fans and dancing to music as she became one of the thousands of baton-bearers to take part in the relay which has been travelling across Scotland for 38 days.
The symbol of the Games has already been held aloft by tens of thousands of people across 70 nations and territories of the Commonwealth after it was sent on its way by the Queen at Buckingham Palace on October 9 last year.
Its final destination will be the opening ceremony at Celtic Park on Wednesday (July 23), where the Queen will read the special message contained inside.
After leaving the hospital and handing the baton over, Susan said: " It was a lot of fun and I had a ball, an absolute ball.
"It was good to bring the Commonwealth Games to them because they don't get a chance to see it, so we're bringing it to them."
Talking about the Games, she said: "Bring it on. I'm very excited and very pleased it's in Glasgow as well."
But the Britain's Got Talent star was not giving away any secrets about the opening ceremony, where she will perform among others including Rod Stewart, Amy MacDonald and violinist Nicola Benedetti.
She said: "Watch this space, that's all I am willing to say."