Walsh unsure about X Factor exit?
Louis Walsh has remained coy about his plans to leave The X Factor after the tenth season, hinting that he could return for another year.
The Irishman - the show's sole remaining original judge since The X Factor started in 2004 - has hinted his time is up on the ITV programme, saying he needs his "life back".
But at the show's launch at London's Mayfair Hotel, the 61-year-old said: "Let's see. I just want to get through this season before I think about that. All I ever wanted to do was ten years on the show - that's a long time for anyone to do."
Louis returns with Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger and Sharon Osbourne on the coming series, which begins on ITV on August 31.
The star, who has a "great" group with the boys this year, revealed he still enjoys being a judge on The X Factor, but admitted that it has tough moments.
"It's my tenth year so I love it. It's the best job in the world," he said. "I love the job but I don't want to be like Bruce Forsyth. Sometimes there's the pressure in the live shows - it gets really serious. When you lose someone you like, you take that to heart. It's a tough job but I love it."
Gary, who will be mentoring the groups, teased the milestone season will bring highs and lows.
"We've got everything this year - we've got the worst and the best talent in the country. The talent this year has gone up a few levels," he said.
Nicole, who mentored last year's winner James Arthur, added: "All the categories are really strong but I'm really competitive and I pack a pretty good punch."
And host Dermot O'Leary revealed there won't be any twerking on the show: "There'll be no impromptu twerking. If we're launching the show with me doing that, then we're in a lot of trouble."