Watch: Justin Bieber plays basketball in Dublin park ahead of gig
The singer will perform a sold out show in Dublin on Wednesday.
Pop superstar Justin Bieber has been spotted enjoying a game of basketball in Dublin ahead of his RDS Arena gig.
The Canadian singer arrived in Ireland this week to perform his sold out Purpose World Tour show.
Justin, 23, was spotted enjoying a bit of down time before the concert by shooting hoops at Bushy Park in the city.
The singer will take to the stage on Wednesday night shortly after 8pm with security at the venue increased in the wake of recent terror attacks.
Promoters have issued advice for those attending the gig, asking fans to allow extra time for security checks with extra precautions being taken.
An advisory notice read: "Due to heightened security throughout European, there will be additional strict checks in place for your safety and confidence."
• No backpacks, large bags or any large objects.
• Only bags of A4 size (210x297mm) will be admitted after searching.
• Concert goers will be subject to a “pat down” and a “wand” metal detector check.
• Check ticket for correct approach route before leaving home.
• Concert goers will be asked to show your tickets before joining queues.
• Patrons are advised to keep their ticket in a safe place on their approach to the venue.
• The following items will not be permitted: alcohol, banners or flags larger than A4, cameras with more than 1” lens, fireworks, flashlights, food, garden furniture or seats, glass or cans, glowsticks, inflatable balls or balloons, laser pointers, selfie sticks, shooting sticks, studs & spikes, umbrellas, video cameras & audio devices & weapons.
Belfast Telegraph Digital