BBC Radio One's Big Weekend gig in Northern Ireland
Northern Lights pictures: Northern Ireland snappers feast on heavenly aurora borealis updated
Photographers flocked to dark vantage points well away from the city lights to capture images of one of the most spectacular auroras seen in Northern Ireland in years.
Historical Ulster: Shankill Road, from the Belfast Telegraph Archives
The Shankill Road in Belfast, one of the city's oldest and most historic districts, and one which has experienced great change over recent decades.
Old Bangor pictures - from Belfast Telegraph archives
The name Bangor is derived from the Irish word Beannchar. The Belfast Telegraph takes a stroll down Memory Lane with a visit to old Bangor
All Our Yesterdays: The Belfast Marathon
A glimpse back in time through the sweat and tears of the Belfast Marathon
All Our Yesterdays: HMS Caroline
With the announcement of the decommissioning of the HMS Caroline I decided to look through our picture archive to reflect on the Royal Navy Reserve's lastremaining man o' war.Her keel was laid in January 1914, and inside 12 months she was at sea sweeping enemy waters.
- Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties 2014
- Crufts 2014 dog show pictures: pampered pooch photos from NEC in Birmingham
- Rio Carnival 2014: Pictures from the 'greatest show on earth'. Brazil gets in the party mood ahead of World Cup and Formula One
- In Pictures: Belfast's latest nightspot The Dirty Onion opens its doors
- West Coast Cooler Fashionweek 2014: Celebrating 10 years in Belfast
- You know you're from Belfast when...
- Monster bash: Northern Ireland celebrates Halloween
- In Pictures: Top 50 Things We Hate About Modern Life
- In pictures and video: Katherine Jenkins headlines 2013 BBC Proms in the Park at Titanic Slipways, Belfast
- James 'Jimmy' Ellis: Belfast-born actor's life in pictures
Great white shark 'Lydia' on course for Ireland new
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
Escaped wallaby and baby joey: Police warn Co Down public not to approach animals new
A wallaby and baby joey are on the loose in Co Down - and the police have warned the public not to approach them.
George Saunders wins Folio Prize new
A former oil industry engineer-turned writer has been named the first-ever winner of a high-brow literary prize scooping £40,000 for his book of short stories.
Child killer mother found dead new
A mother who stabbed her three young children to death has been found dead in a high security hospital.
Spurs set to appeal Kaboul red card new
Tottenham will appeal Younes Kaboul's red card at Chelsea on Saturday, Press Assocation Sport understands.
Sexton: Schmidt is the best coach new
Joe Schmidt can spearhead an RBS Six Nations title drive against France to "eclipse" Ireland's only win in Paris for 42 years, according to Johnny Sexton.
Lancaster set to stick new
England head coach Stuart Lancaster is poised to name an unchanged team for Saturday's RBS 6 Nations clash with Italy in Rome.
Styles acts against photographers
Harry Styles has won permanent High Court orders against four members of the paparazzi in his legal battle to end the "crazy pursuit" of him.
Skelton in BT Tower charity drop
Former Blue Peter presenter Helen Skelton dropped in for another charity challenge when she abseiled down the BT Tower.
Stars compete for Olivier Awards
Tom Hiddleston and Jude Law will compete for the best actor honour at this year's O livier Awards, but there is no room for fellow Hollywood star Daniel Radcliffe on the shortlist.