January 28 2009
Most Read in this section
- Seamus Heaney to be remembered at Listowel Writers' Week
- 20 fantastic fairy tale facts
- Exorcism: Why does the Catholic church still try to drive out demons?
- Adrian McKinty: Ulster thriller writer storming bestseller charts
- Exploring Ireland's connection with Celtic Football Club
- Widow: I don't regret year of sex with 27 men
- Adolf Hitler is back: Timur Vermes's German novel returns Führer to 2011
- Live: Author Jeffrey Archer answers questions about his new book, Be...
- Book porn: Mills & Boon launch hardcore erotica
- Romper Room's Helen Madden wins writers prize
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
Latest Food and Drink News
Food Standards Agency pledges action on dodgy kebabs
Food watchdogs in Northern Ireland have announced a...
Why chef Will Brown hopes it will be D-Day for him
Chef Will Brown won't rest until his restaurant The...
Fivemiletown Creamery sold and 50 jobs likely to be lost
One of Ireland's oldest creameries,...
YO Sushi! on course for Belfast's Victoria Square
Global Japanese-style restaurant chain YO Sushi!...
Latest Motoring News
£130m spent on repairing Northern Ireland's battered roads
Cash spent on maintaining...
Dubshed: Thousands of petrol heads flock to Belfast for one of Northern Ireland's...
Thousands of budding...
Mitsubishi Outlander: Half the price of a Range Rover... and more satisfying
It’s big, tough, brash, in...
Peugeot 308 Feline: Lightest car of its kind has remarkable fuel economy
A third of all cars sold in...