5 best looks from the Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2017
This year's Glamour Women of the Year Awards were as fashionable as ever and while Jennifer Hudson, Amy Poehler, and James Corden won the accolades, these ladies won the red carpet.
1. Nicole Kidman
The Australian actress arrived in a stunning purple lace dress from London label Erdem from the Autumn 2017 collection.
The Moulin Rouge star kept the ethereal look by keeping her hair loose and opting for a purple shade of lipstick.
2. Holly Willoughby
This Morning presenter Holly looked beautiful in a pastel floral Raquel Balencia dress from the Autumn/Winter 2017 collection.
The pink and cream gown was complete with thigh-high cuts and a flattering waist belt.
3. Jourdan Dunn
As well as picking up the Entrepreneur award, model Jourdan Dunn stunned on the red carpet wearing a full-on lace gown and bright stilettos.
The coral semi-sheer dress boasted a plunging scalloped-lace neckline and also also featured a thigh-split and a crossover wrap style.
She completed the look with a pair of matching courts and a silky ribbon ankle-tie.
4. Lily James
The Downton Abbey star continued the ethereal theme on the red carpet as she arrived in a pink dress from Preen by Thornton Bregazzi.
The ensemble was pulled together with a belt around her waist and a bow at the back, with pointy pumps that elongated her frame.
The dress fell right above the actress' ankle, highlighting the ethereal princess look.
5. Anna Kendrick
The actress opted for a pretty print, wearing a coral, chenille off-the-shoulder gown from Peter Pilotto‘s Autumn 2017 collection.
The actress kept her hair simple for the evening, adding gold strappy shoes and clutch bag to complete the look.
Glamour Women of the Year 2017 winners:
- Music Act - Little Mix
- Film Actress – Nicole Kidman
- Accessories Designer – Tabitha Simmons
- Shiseido Group Theatre Actress – Billie Piper
- W Channel Sportswoman – Nicola Adams
- Next Breakthrough – Dua Lipa
- Youtubers - Pixiwoo
- UK TV Actress - Sophie Turner
- Film-maker – Sharon Maguire
- TV Personality – Emma Willis
- Comedy Actress – Sharon Horgan
- Manuka Doctor YouTuber - Tanya Burr
- UK TV Actress – Vanessa Kirkby
- Trailblazer – Jennifer Hudson
- Entrepeneur – Jourdan Dunn
- Columnist – Caitlin Moran
- Man of The Year - James Corden
- Designer – Maria Grazia Chiuri
- Editor’s Award – Winnie Harlowe
- Glamour Icons – Bananarama
- Glamour Inspiration – Amy Poehler
Belfast Telegraph Digital