Make dad's day with a fragrant gift... you know it makes scents
Because fathers can enjoy being pampered too
Is the date in your diary? Father's Day falls on June 18 this year, which means you've still got time to find a hilarious/heart-warming card and an amazing present for your Old Man or Baby Daddy - or both.
And we're about to make it a whole lot easier, because we've rounded up the best prezzies the grooming brands have to offer, fresh for 2017.
From ready-made beautifying bundles (very manly ones, of course) to the latest fragrances for fellas, take your pick of the gifts that will make Dad's day.
1. Baylis & Harding Black Pepper & Ginseng Record Tin, £25, House of Fraser (Houseoffraser.co.uk)
'You are Top of the Pops' declares this soapy selection of bathing essentials housed in a retro record player tin.
2. Guy's Grooming Kit, £40 (CleanBeautyCo.com)
For the guy who prides himself on his facial hair superiority, Clean Beauty Co's Grooming Kit comes with beard balm, a skin serum and a comb.
3. Boss Bottled Unlimited Eau de Toilette, currently reduced to £30 from £62 for 100ml, Boots (Boots.com)
How's this for a fragrant deal? Until Father's Day, Boss Bottled Unlimited is better than half price.
4. The Ritual of Samurai Refreshing Ritual, £19.50, Rituals (Rituals.co.uk)
This quartet of freshly-scented shower minis comes in a stylish blue gift box, perfect for weekends away.
5. Gruum subscription box, from £6 a month (Gruum.com)
Subscription service Gruum creates shave, beard and skincare kits tailored to your man's needs. Prices start at £6 per month, plus they have gift sets available to buy individually, from £21.
6. Clarins Grooming Essentials Gift Set, £35, Boots (Boots.com)
Featuring four travel-size face and body products in a navy wash bag, this sophisticated set from Clarins is worth £56.
7. Yankee Candle Chrome, £13.99, (YankeeCandle.co.uk)
Candles for men? You may well ask, but with their steampunk aesthetic and masculine scents, the Yankee Candle Barbershop range is as manly as candles get.
8. Narciso Rodriguez for Him Bleu Noir Eau de Toilette, £60 for 100ml, John Lewis (Johnlewis.com)
The latest masculine scent from Narciso Rodriguez combines spicy cardamom and nutmeg with ebony wood and cedar, lifting by the warmth of amber.
9. Fresh and Fancy Gift Set, £14.95, Lush (Lush.com)
Making Father's Day gifting a doddle, every year Lush packs a few firm favourites in snazzy ready-wrapped boxes. New for 2017, Fresh and Fancy contains Olive Brand shower gel, Kalamazoo beard and facial wash and an Avobath bath bomb.
10. Weleda Men's Wash Bag Gift, £19.95 (Weleda.co.uk)
Comprising a full-size shower gel (he'll love the vetiver and rosemary fragrance), shave cream and moisturiser, this Weleda set is great value for money.