The Ten Best men's grooming buys
1. Extract of Limes: £36, Geo F Trumper, trumpers.com - This summery, citrus aftershave is a timeless classic that suits the warm weather. It’s fresh, clean and modern.
2. Frank’s Beard Elixir: £7.50, Mr Natty, mrnatty.net/shop - Now that a beard is the world’s coolest accessory, it’s worth treating it like a valuable commodity. This will keep yours sleek.
3. Intensive Eye Treatment: £95, Tom Ford, 0870 034 2566 - The man who once sold us sex now sells us skincare – and very good it is too. This cream will soothe and nourish worn-out eyes, restoring radiance.
4.Deodorant stick: £11.50, Clinique, 0870 034 2566 - Don’t cause a stink this summer, try Clinique’s deodorant – one of the brand’s most popular items in its “for men” range – and avoid unfortunate underarm tidemarks.
5. Energising moisture treatment: £22, Kiehl’s, kiehls.co.uk - A moisturiser with SPF is invaluable at this time of year, and this contains vitamins C and E, chestnut extract and soy too.
6. Sweat-resist gel: £12.20, Redken, 0800 0854 956 - Fed up with your hairstyle dripping down your face when it gets hot? Made with mint, this gel is zingy and cooling enough to stop the rest of you drooping too.
7. Anti-hair loss roller: £21.90, Kerastase, 0800 316 4400 This new product promises to hold back the years a bit: simply roll it on receding corners and wait for it to stimulate growth.
8. Velvet Rose and Oud Cologne Intense: £95, Jo Malone, jomalone.com - The new cologne harnesses the delicate smell of rose and pairs it with a more masculine note of oud, a type of agarwood extract.
9. Ingrown Eliminating Pads: £26.60, Bliss, blissworld.co.uk - Nobody enjoys itchy stubble rash during the summer. Swipe the area after shaving with these astringent pads to prevent against sore ingrown hairs.
10. Clean Bar: £20, Dermalogica, 0800 591818 - Work up a lather with this pH balanced cleansing soap. It’ll make for a clear complexion during the greasy summer months and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Stay cool with these summer-time buys that will keep you looking and feeling fresh, regardless of the temperature.
COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? email@example.com
comments powered by Livefyre.
Most Read in this section