how to divide the housework
* Make a list of all the tasks that need done – that makes it easier to divide.
* Talk about it – you may prefer some jobs, he might like others. Discussing what needs to be done will help divide the chores.
* Appreciate your partner – instead of nagging, give positive feedback when chores are done.
* Be patient – things happen and not everything can be completed to deadline, patience means everything will be done in due course.
* If all else fails, strike! It's amazing how quickly someone can learn to do the laundry when they run out of underwear!