1. Hale and Hearty £8.99 (454g), hollandandbarrett.com
Anyone on a gluten-, wheat- or dairy-free diet can enjoy this indulgent award-winner.
2. Fortnum & Mason King George Pudding
From £9.95 (227g), fortnumandmason.com
Made with beef suet and top-notch ingredients like Turkish sultanas.
3. Figgy's Christmas Pudding
From £10 (350g), figgys.co.uk
Hand-made in Devon, this award-winner uses real ale and fine brandy for a great boozy kick and after-dinner relaxation.
4. Harrods Limited Edition Christmas Pudding
£59 (700g), harrods.com
It costs a fortune, but the fruit, walnuts and apricots soaked in brandy make it spectacular.
5. Selfridges Champagne Christmas Pudding
£11.49 (450g), selfridges.com
Inspired by an original 1929 recipe this is dark, decadent, and bursting with fruit.
6. Wilkin & Sons Organic
£9.99 (454g) tiptree.com
This pudding is refreshing, zesty, well rounded and light – great for those who struggle for stomach room after the turkey.
7. Heston's Hidden Orange Christmas Pudding
£13.99 (1.2kg), waitrose.com
Last year's must-have culinary craze seems to be flying off the shelves again this year.
8. Marks & Spencer Perfectly Matured Christmas Pudding
£9.99 (907g), marksandspencer. com
Boasting generous amount of fruit and nuts, this is moist and moreish.
9. Lakeland Christmas Pudding
£4.99 (425g), Lakeland.co.uk
A traditional moist pudding, packed with fruits and flavoured with Irish stout and French brandy.
10.Blas ar Fwyd
From £4.25 (200g), blasarfwyd.com
Made to an old Welsh recipe, this award-winner is rich, plump and dark with fruit and alcohol.