Historical Ulster: Ballycastle
- Robert Pattinson 'wants Perry to meet parents'
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- Obama girls Malia and Sasha unimpressed with holiday in Ireland
- EastEnders role for Jamie Lomas
- Dotcom 'in tears' as files deleted
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- Use of 'anonymous' search engine DuckDuckGo rockets following PRISM scandal
- Vladimir Putin tells Cameron at G8: 'Syrian rebels are the same as those who killed Lee Rigby'
- Video: Rihanna 'hits fan with microphone' at concert
- Mother of murdered Raymond McCord says ex-RUC officers are 'returning by back door'
Latest Showbiz News
'Gritty' return for Miss Saigon
Hit musical Miss Saigon is to return to the West End next year a quarter of a century after it made its debut.
Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
James Gandolfini, the actor famous for his lead role in mob drama The Sopranos, has died in Italy, according to his managers.
EastEnders role for Jamie Lomas
The ratings war between EastEnders and Coronation Street will become a family affair when actor Jamie Lomas, whose wife Kym plays Weatherfield regular Michelle Connor, arrives in Albert Square.
Latest Food and Drink News
UK 'a few days away' from food shortage
British people should eat less meat and retailers and food producers should be penalised for wasting food, according to a hard-hitting new report that warned the UK is “never more than a few days away” from a significant food shortage.
Historian claims to have published Coca Cola's 'secret formula' days after man tries to sell another variant on eBay for $5m
One man is threatening to lift the veil of secrecy that surrounds Coca Cola's 'secret formula' as he claims to publish a copy of the original recipe in a new book.
Unpalatable truth about sugar in our food
Are you unwittingly eating more sugar than is good for you?
Diners catching on to the pleasures of pairing beer with food
There may be more than 100 beers on offer at Tim Ferket's restaurant and an extensive menu of hearty Belgian cuisine, but he begins by offering me a glass of ale and a bowl of crisps.
Latest Motoring News
Citroen DS5: Beyond the norm
Cars of real character – that’s always been a Citroën hallmark. It’s a criterion that oozes from the flowing lines of the French company’s flagship DS5, and now you can have this stand out from the crowd car in hybrid form.
Subaru BRZ: It’s no looker, but what a cooker!
Subaru’s dynamic BRZ is never going to win any beauty competitions. It’s a car with attitude – the mean, no make that brutal, demeanour of a 1970’s American muscle car.
Seat Toledo: Value all the way
Way back when, Spanish manufacturer SEAT contented itself with bashing out inferior copies of decidedly low rent Fiat models.
Volvo V40: Compact car, big heart
In marketing speak they are calling the 2013 model year Volvo V40 an estate, but think five-door hatchback and you’ll be closer to the initial showroom impression.