Historical Ulster: Banbridge
- Video: Rihanna 'hits fan with microphone' at concert
- Obama girls Malia and Sasha unimpressed with holiday in Ireland
- Warning to terrorists: hiding behind a balaclava won't mask your guilt
- Three rescued as fishing boat sinks
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- Republic of Ireland 'prostituted to Obamas' says Irish politician Clare Daly
- Caviar for Derry's Leah Totton after another Apprentice win
- Robert Pattinson 'wants Perry to meet parents'
- Mother of murdered Raymond McCord says ex-RUC officers are 'returning by back door'
- In Pictures: The G8 summit in Northern Ireland
Latest Showbiz News
Premiere kicks off film festival new
A European premiere attended by actors Brian Cox and Ewen Bremner has kicked off the 67th Edinburgh International Film Festival (EIFF).
Gabz rushes out Talent single
Britain's Got Talent finalist Gabz Gardiner is to rush release the song she performed on the talent show after dazzling programme boss Simon Cowell.
Stars join 'inspirational' children
Former Pussycat Doll Kimberley Wyatt, Strictly Come Dancing's Robin Windsor and soul singer Beverley Knight have met a group of 20 inspirational children diagnosed with cancer.
Latest Food and Drink News
UK 'a few days away' from food shortage
British people should eat less meat and retailers and food producers should be penalised for wasting food, according to a hard-hitting new report that warned the UK is “never more than a few days away” from a significant food shortage.
Historian claims to have published Coca Cola's 'secret formula' days after man tries to sell another variant on eBay for $5m
One man is threatening to lift the veil of secrecy that surrounds Coca Cola's 'secret formula' as he claims to publish a copy of the original recipe in a new book.
Unpalatable truth about sugar in our food
Are you unwittingly eating more sugar than is good for you?
Diners catching on to the pleasures of pairing beer with food
There may be more than 100 beers on offer at Tim Ferket's restaurant and an extensive menu of hearty Belgian cuisine, but he begins by offering me a glass of ale and a bowl of crisps.
Latest Motoring News
Citroen DS5: Beyond the norm new
Cars of real character – that’s always been a Citroën hallmark. It’s a criterion that oozes from the flowing lines of the French company’s flagship DS5, and now you can have this stand out from the crowd car in hybrid form.
Subaru BRZ: It’s no looker, but what a cooker! new
Subaru’s dynamic BRZ is never going to win any beauty competitions. It’s a car with attitude – the mean, no make that brutal, demeanour of a 1970’s American muscle car.
Seat Toledo: Value all the way
Way back when, Spanish manufacturer SEAT contented itself with bashing out inferior copies of decidedly low rent Fiat models.
Volvo V40: Compact car, big heart
In marketing speak they are calling the 2013 model year Volvo V40 an estate, but think five-door hatchback and you’ll be closer to the initial showroom impression.