Historical Ulster: Rare images of Bangor from Belfast Telegraph archives
Most Read in this section
- Old photographs of Belfast - from the Belfast Telegraph archives
- Full list of those who died on Titanic - was your ancestor among the victims?
- A town is born; Four hundred years ago Belfast officially became a town and so began an unlikely success story
- Archive images from County Derry/Londonderry
- Titanic: How did Captain Smith spend last moments
- Old photographs of Downpatrick - from the Belfast Telegraph archives
- Old pictures of Moira: From the Belfast Telegraph archives
- Historical Ulster: Shankill Road, from the Belfast Telegraph Archives
- In Pictures: Northern Ireland Troubles 1970
- The Industrial Revolution transformed Belfast, making it Ireland’s biggest city – and it all began with the port.
Latest Showbiz News
Jack White divorce is finalised
A judge has finalised the divorce between singer Jack White and British model and singer Karen Elson.
Ovation for stage 'psycho' Smith
Doctor Who star Matt Smith was given a standing ovation for his portrayal of a serial killer on the first night of a new musical stage adaptation of American Psycho.
Whitehall lands comedy actor prize
Stand-up comic Jack Whitehall landed the Best TV Comedy Actor prize at the British Comedy Awards tonight.
Latest Food and Drink News
Smoked salmon on mini wheaten scone with pickled cucumber, lemon and dill mayo
Fivemiletown goat’s cheese rolled in herbed almonds with apple relish
Honey chilli glazed chicken on pitta crisp with mint yoghurt
Video: Lisa Faulkner’s winter warming meatballs…with a twist
They're a winter favourite and can be the basis of many recipes, so watch our video for Lisa's twist on this classic dish
Latest Motoring News
Mercedes Benz CLA: Follow the three-pointed star
It's all a matter of personal taste of course but while, to my amazement, the guy who services my cars reckons the new Mercedes Benz CLA is one of the ugliest cars on the road, I think is easily the prettiest car to sport the magical three-pointed star in modern times.
Vauxhall’s new Mokka
When are car designers going to wise up to the sample fact that people are now big and getting bigger?
High five to the Mazda MX5
My first acquaintance with Mazda’s pert little MX5 roadster came in the depths of a Californian quarry, back in 1990.
Hydrogen cars 'on sale next year'
Cars that run on hydrogen and exhaust-only water vapour are emerging to challenge electric vehicles as the world's transportation of the future.