The Belfast Telegraph Tell Us About It Roadshow will roll into Ballymoney today to kick start one of the most interactive community newspaper campaigns ever staged across Northern Ireland.
Our reporters Lesley-Anne Henry and Claire McNeilly will be out and about on the Main Street from 1pm to meet people going about their business and to find out what you think we should be making our business.
The reporters will be wearing Belfast Telegraph branded T-shirts and may stop you in the street to ask for your views on the stories you’d like to see covered.
Throughout its 140-year history, the Belfast Telegraph has prided itself on covering local news as well as national and international stories.
Our Tell Us About It Roadshow aims to get in touch with readers and non-readers to ensure we are providing a comprehensive news agenda.
If you’re not free during the day to meet the reporters, you will have a chance to air your views at a public meeting at Ballymoney Town Hall at 7pm.
The next roadshow is on September 23 when the team visits Co Armagh to hear the views of residents in Lurgan.
How you can get involved
- Talk to Belfast Telegraph reporters in your town centre, as they seek out people’s views during the Tell Us About It roadshow days.
- Go to public meetings that night and put your priorities to local politicians and civil leaders on the panel.
- Get involved online - use the form below to table questions in advance for the panels
Our reporters will be at every venue
Belfast Telegraph journalists will be hitting the road as part of our Tell Us About It roadshows.
Reporters will be visiting towns throughout Northern Ireland to hear about the issues which are important to you.
During the day our experienced news team will be out and about in town centres learning about stories which you would like to see featured in the Belfast Telegraph.
Then in the evenings they will be joined by more members of the editorial staff at the public meetings which promise to provide a unique insight into the issues which affect you.
The Telegraph team coming to a location near you are:
- Ballymoney, September 16: Lesley-Anne Henry and Claire McNeilly
- Lurgan, September 23: Victoria O’Hara and Emily Moulton
- Londonderry, September 29: Donna Deeney and Lisa Smyth
- Portaferry, October 6: Adrian Rutherford and Heather McGarrigle
- Newcastle, October 14: Deborah McAleese and Amanda Poole
- Enniskillen, October 21: Linda Stewart and Anne Madden
- Omagh, October 28: Adrian Rutherford and Heather McGarrigle
- Belfast, date to be confirmed: Victoria O’Hara and Maureen Coleman