Belfast Telegraph

UK Website Of The Year

Home News

Gas fire at Belfast's Royal Hospital

Published 24/03/2009

Part of the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast was evacuated today after a gas cylinder caught fire.

A number of patients and staff were moved during the incident which happened at the site where a new critical care unit is being built.

The fire service said the fire is now out and officers were trying to cool the cylinder down.

Belfast Telegraph

Read More

From Belfast Telegraph