In Pictures: Northern Ireland Troubles
- Veteran actor takes Doctor Who role
- Boys held over teenage 'drug' death
- Amanda Bynes ‘doing better’
- Kate Middleton: nice-but-dull Duchess cuts an annoying baby bump pose
- Pub gloom deepens as Belfast nightclub put on market for just £300,000
- FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
- Benedict Cumberbatch never expected success
- Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard have new list of suspects in Portugal child snatch probe
- Ryanair tells pilots that passenger safety fears letter is ‘gross misconduct’
- Mila Kunis 'warned about Kutcher'
Madeleine McCann: New suspects identified by UK police
North West 200: Live pictures plus race schedule
In Pictures: Balmoral Show
Nice-but-dull Kate's annoying baby bump pose
FHM's sexiest women - Kunis knocks Tulisa off her perch
Pakistan politician gunned down
Gunmen on a motorcycle have shot and killed a senior member of a leading Pakistani political party.
Activists attack PM on gay marriage
Tory activists have attacked David Cameron's support for gay marriage, claiming it had made winning the next general election "virtually impossible".
Crohn's patients slam hospital food
Half of hospitalised Crohn's disease patients believe their recovery was hampered because of poor hospital food, a poll suggests.
Clichy signs new City deal new
Gael Clichy has signed a new four-year deal at Manchester City.
Doyle downs hat-trick in Carlow success
Substitute Craig Doyle came off the bench to fire in a spectacular hat-trick as Carlow powered to a 4-17 to 2-13 victory over London in the Leinster SHC at Dr Cullen Park.
Jones to pay for damaging Whelan's car
Stoke striker Kenwyne Jones has apologised to team-mate Glenn Whelan after smashing his car windscreen in a mistaken act of retribution for a training-ground prank which went wrong.
Sgt Pepper overtaken by Abba Gold
Abba's greatest hits collection has overtaken The Beatles' Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band to become the UK's second biggest selling album of all time, according to the Official Charts Company.
Berry: My music is not a comedy act
Matt Berry says people often mistake his gigs for a comedy music act.
Denmark eclipses UK at Eurovision new
The UK was holding out for a hero - but in the event Bonnie Tyler was totally eclipsed by bookies' favourite Denmark at the Eurovision Song Contest.