In Pictures: Northern Ireland Troubles
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- If Osborne was thinking at all he clearly would break up RBS
- The G8 summit in Northern Ireland: Day One in pictures
- Michelle Obama visits national park
- Teenager Hannah upstages Obama
- G8 leaders enjoy Comber spuds and Irish coffees at working dinner
- Statham hails new film's 'reality'
- Anti-G8 protesters march to security cordon at Lough Erne as world leaders dine inside
- G8 Summit: David Cameron's plea for US to stop paying ransoms to terrorists
- Zumba dancer and Ulster husband on terror charges
Obama arrives for G8
Barack touches down in Belfast
Obama death bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby
Zumba dancer and Ulster husband on terror charges
In Pictures: The 'Big IF' concert in Botanic Gardens
Thousands turn out in the rain
In Pictures: Ulster Nightlife
Pubs, clubs and parties
Michelle Obama visits national park
Michelle Obama rounds off the family's whistle-stop trip to Ireland with a visit to one of the country's famous national parks.
Obama defends spying programmes
Barack Obama has defended top secret National Security Agency spying programmes as legal and transparent - even though they are authorised in secret.
US names 'dangerous' Cuba prisoners
A list released by the US government has identified several dozen Guantanamo Bay prisoners who have been designated as too dangerous to release but who cannot be prosecuted.
Kinnear: I'm smarter than Toon Army
Joe Kinnear risked alienating the Newcastle fans further by claiming to have "more intelligence than them".
Adrenalin fires up new boy Barritt
Brad Barritt has dismissed any fears of potential jet lag and weariness being a factor when he makes his British and Irish Lions debut.
Doctor marvels at Lions' dedication
Team doctor James Robson has paid a glowing tribute to the professionalism of Warren Gatland's British and Irish Lions.
Perry talks Brand, Mayer with Vogue
Katy Perry "goes there" with Vogue about two of her high-profile relationships, as the magazine's July cover story.
Cryer: Sitcoms do not need jokes
Barry Cryer has criticised today's sitcoms for lacking believable characters.
Will.i.am's Voice record label rage
The Voice coach Will.i.am has hit out at record label Universal over the failure of last year's winner to succeed in the charts.