Belfast Telegraph

Saturday 29 November 2014

No nudes aloud: Nadine refuses to bare all

Nadine Coyle
Nadine Coyle
Girls Aloud member Nadine Coyle

Pop princess Nadine Coyle has aloud snappers to take her raciest pictures yet as she steps out with a new boyfriend.

The Derry beauty, now living in Los Angeles, last week revealed she has lost more than £800,000 in earnings by refusing to strip off for lads’ mags.

But the Girls Aloud star, who is now dating American Footballer Jason Bell of the New York Giants, did agree to these steamy shots for the band’s 2009 calendar.

Nadine (23) revealed: "I could have made a fortune if I had said yes to the magazines — but they were looking for very racy pictures.

"There's always some offer from a lads’ magazine every month and some of the money they are prepared to pay is ridiculous. One time I was contacted and asked to show everything for £250,000.

"Even if they had doubled the offer I would have to have said no.

"They said I could put my hands over my private bits but even that was a step too far. I would be far too embarrassed about what my family would think.

“And I don't think people want to see me running around with my kit off. None of the girls in the band have ever really taken money from magazines to do those kind of shots."

Last weekend new boyfriend Bell spent time in London with Nadine and met Girls Aloud bandmates Nicola Roberts and Sarah Harding.

Nadine has been single since splitting with Desperate Housewives star Jesse Metcalfe (29) earlier this year.

Girls Aloud, who performed in Belfast in May, are to release a new album next year. They will go on the road for another tour to promote it and sources say further Belfast concerts are likely.

Last week the band annouced that their new single will be called The Promise and will be released on October 27.

It will be the girl band’s 19th UK single and the first from their as yet untitled fifth studio album.

Get the Girls Aloud 2009 calendar at www.danilo.com

COMMENT RULES: Comments that are judged to be defamatory, abusive or in bad taste are not acceptable and contributors who consistently fall below certain criteria will be permanently blacklisted. The moderator will not enter into debate with individual contributors and the moderator’s decision is final. It is Belfast Telegraph policy to close comments on court cases, tribunals and active legal investigations. We may also close comments on articles which are being targeted for abuse. Problems with commenting? customercare@belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Latest News

Latest Sport

Latest Showbiz